Erase Years of Teeth Discoloration with a Professional Teeth Whitening
Have you ever looked in the mirror & wondered “What if I can change the color of my smile?” What if it can help me make more friends or attract more clients or even find my life-mate! We have a quick solution if it’s the color of your teeth that is bothering you. At I-Rise Dental, Dr. Anu Mohan offers professional teeth whitening to erase years of discoloration in your teeth. Unlike store-bought products, our teeth bleaching methods provide safe and long-lasting results.
Why are my teeth stained?
Wondering why you have yellow teeth? Even if you practice diligent oral care, you can’t evade the eventual yellowing of your teeth. As you age, your enamel wears down, exposing your dentin, which results in a discolored smile. Aging isn’t the only offender of discolored teeth. Other causes include:
- Stain-causing substances like coffee and wine
- Dental trauma
- Poor oral hygiene
- Smoking or chewing tobacco
- Certain diseases such as liver disease, celiac, and calcium deficiency
- Medical treatments like chemotherapy
Whatever the cause of your tooth discoloration, please book an appointment with Dr. Mohan. Our teeth whitening options work for most tooth stains. However, for irreversible staining we recommend other options such as veneers.
Our Teeth Whitening Options
You brush and floss your teeth every day, yet you can’t seem to get rid of your tooth discoloration. Stained teeth don’t get that way overnight. It takes years of aging and indulging in stain-causing substances such as wine and coffee. Since this discoloration sits deep into the enamel, at-home oral care and even store-bought whitening products will do little to whiten your teeth.
To remove tooth stains, consider professional teeth whitening for satisfactory results. Here are options we use to brighten your smile:
- Laser teeth whitening: It’s an in-office teeth whitening treatment done under the watch of a dentist. But how does it work? After soaking your teeth with a whitening gel, we use a laser to accelerate the whitening results. This treatment only requires one session to make your teeth several shades whiter.
- At-home teeth whitening: Patients with budgetary or time constraints can benefit from custom-made whitening trays. These trays are made after taking your bite impressions; hence they fit comfortably over your teeth. While the results aren’t instant, you will be happy with your smile after about two weeks.
Want to transform your dull smile into a sparkly one? Please dial (858) 465-8717 to book an appointment with I-Rise Dental in Del Mar, California, for affordable teeth bleaching services.
Before & After Results of Patients
She enjoys all aspects of dentistry, including implants, crowns, bridges, clear aligners, and cosmetic and special-needs dentistry. She provides modern treatments to her patients in a safe, comfortable, and relaxed environment and adopts a holistic approach to suit every patient’s age and unique needs. She loves building long-lasting relationships with her patients.
Dr. Mohan has been featured in numerous journals and received the TOP General, Family, Implant and Cosmetic Dentist Award from Women in Medicine in 2021.