Restore Your Oral Health with Full Mouth Rehabilitation Services
Have you started to feel, it is high time to get your dental health back on track. Do you feel, your laundry list of excuses to postpone that dental appointment has now resulted in constant pain, tooth sensitivity and even chipped or missing teeth. If you have a less than perfect smile, you may wonder where to turn to. At I-Rise Dental, Dr. Anu Mohan and her I-Rise Dental team use the latest state-of-the-art technology and full mouth rehabilitation procedures to restore your smile to its past glory.
Our full mouth restoration services
You probably have successfully made it through a lot in life, but your teeth haven’t been that lucky. Through years of living, your oral health may have taken a beating from numerous dental anomalies like cavities, lost teeth, damaged teeth or more. Luckily, regardless of your many dental challenges, full mouth rehabilitation can help you restore the appearance and function of your smile.
At I-Rise Denta, full mouth rehabilitation services entail cosmetic and restorative dental care services to improve your overall dental health. Some of these services include:
- Dental implants: Are you missing teeth? Whether it is one tooth or several teeth, dental implants are excellent at filling this gap & totally completing your smile. After placing a dental implant, we at I-Rise Dental can ensure that your smile will look and implant tooth(teeth) will function as if there were a 100% natural teeth.
- Composite fillings: Calculus caused by dental decay is a disease. This could lead to cavities on the tooth. We offer durable and natural-looking fillings to treat these cavities while maintaining the brilliance of your smile for the long haul.
- Dental crowns: A crown is a tooth-shaped dental cap fitted over your tooth to improve its strength and appearance. Patients with extensive tooth decay or damage can restore their smile with these long-lasting dental crowns. Dr.Mohan is pretty good at designing & cementing these crowns as she uses her vast experience & latest technologies from the industry to get these crowns done to perfection.
- Dental bridges: If you miss one or several teeth in a row, we can close that gap with porcelain dental bridges.
- Porcelain veneers: For patients looking for more than a healthy smile, we offer porcelain dental veneers to whiten, reshape, resize, straighten, and close gaps in their smile.
If you are feeling hopeless about your smile; be rest assured, there is hope. With full mouth restoration services from I-Rise Dental in Del Mar, California, you never have to feel self-conscious about flaunting your smile. Dr. Anu Mohan has been practicing dentistry for over 17 years and she takes tremendous pride in restoring the dentition of every patient to their optimal health. Call I-Rise Dental today at (858) 465-8717 to schedule a consult & meet their amazing team.