Achieve Brighter, Whiter Teeth with A Professional Teeth Whitening Treatment At I-Rise Dental Boutique
Do you catch yourself looking at your smile in the mirror and longing for a brighter, whiter, and more attractive smile? Do you find that you have already exhausted over-the-counter whitening options, including whitening strips, toothpaste, and more, and see little to no change?
Individuals in the Del Sur area continue to see amazing whitening results when visiting Dr. Anu Mohan and our team at I-Rise Dental Boutique for professional teeth whitening. Our services include in-office laser whitening and take-home options. Bleaching your teeth is safe and a great way to get a whiter smile fast.
If you are seeking a quick solution to your discolored or stained smile, we would like to erase the years of discoloration from your teeth using only the safest and most long-lasting teeth-bleaching methods.
Why Do Teeth Become Stained?
If you look at your smile and wonder how it has become so yellowed or stained, there are several reasons why this may be. Even if you are diligent about your oral hygiene, you likely will not be able to avoid an eventual discoloration of your teeth. This is because as you age, your enamel will begin to wear down. Underneath your teeth is what is known as dentin, which is a yellowish shade. So, as your enamel wears over the years and becomes thinner, you could have a discoloration of your smile.
Here are some other reasons why your teeth may not be as white as you would like.
- Staining from foods or drinks
- Dental trauma
- Bad oral hygiene
- Smoking and smokeless tobacco use
- Diseases including celiac, liver disease, or calcium deficiency
- Medical treatment, including chemotherapy
No matter why your teeth are discolored, if you are looking for whitening options that are fast, effective, and long-lasting, you should schedule an appointment with Dr. Mohan and our team at I-Rise Dental Boutique.
Our teeth whitening options are effective against most types of tooth stains. If Dr. Mohan determines your tooth discoloration cannot be solved with a whitening treatment, other options may be considered, including veneers.
Teeth Whitening Options
As you know, there are many reasons why your teeth can become stained. The important thing to remember is that this discoloration and staining did not happen overnight. It takes years of poor oral hygiene or taking part in stain-causing habits for your teeth to turn yellow or stain.
While you may think you can brush away staining, most staining occurs deep within your enamel, making at-home care and store-bought products quite ineffective. To remove yellowing and stains, consider the professional whitening options we offer.
- Laser Whitening: This is our in-office whitening option, performed under a dentist’s watch. Your teeth will be soaked in a whitening agent, to which we will apply a laser for accelerated results. This whitening treatment takes just a single appointment, and you will walk away with teeth several shades whiter.
- At-Home Whitening: If you are looking for an effective way to whiten your teeth from home, we offer this option via custom-crafted whitening trays. These trays are made from impressions of your teeth for a snug and comfortable fit, ensuring that the whitening gel sits evenly. Results are not instant, but you should see results in about two weeks.